20th of April, 2022 · 30 Minutes
What an unusual year. For me it contained lots of highs and lows, and in this episode I'm going through all of them with a special emphasis of all the marathons I ran.
Listen and subscribe here
Notes & Information
Link to the original blog post from January 3rd, 2022: https://www.teesche.com/blog/review_of_2021
- Short COVID recap
- Review of the 2021 theme, The Year of Stability
- Running 12 marathons, description of the ones I did during the second half of the year
- 69x 420m Interval Marathon
- 1st Great Munich Breweries Ultra
- Mozart 100
- Lübeck Marathon
- Around the Block Marathon
- Reading 18 books, talking about how this was easier than I thought and helped me a lot
- A list of all 18 books with title and author, as well as date of finishing the book
- Short summary of the low points and highlights of the year 2021 for me
- How did I do regarding my other running related goals?
- Some running stats, total distance and time and the like
- 200 Plant-Based days, how did that go?
- Quick overview of my monthly set challenges and other endurance sports related topics
- Recap and status for my three big goals for the decade
- Teaser of the new 42_16 project with Runner’s World and On Running